Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites

I've decided I'm going to start a monthly favourites so here we go with August: 

Favourite Film-
                            

Guardians of the Galaxy. You'll have heard a lot about this film and believe me, there is very good reason for that. I've seen it twice now and I'm really hoping to go again. In my opinion, this is the best Marvel film there is (and that's saying something).


Favourite TV show- 
                                    

Gossip Girl. Despite already knowing who gossip girl is and disliking pretty much everyone in the show, I've been loving Gossip Girl this month. I'm very close to finishing it and I can't wait.

Favourite Book-
If I Stay. To be honest, this is actually the only book I've finished in August which is disappointing as I would have liked to read more. I can't wait to see the film and read the sequel Where She Went. I loved this book. You can read my review over on my Good Reads page.

Favourite YouTube Channel-
The Super Amazing Project. I know they don't post video's anymore but I've been re-watching all the episodes this month because I love seeing Dan and Phil together.

Favourite YouTube video- 
Strangers In A Bed. For a while I didn't watch Charlie's third short film, I don't know why, but when I did, I just couldn't stop watching. I think this is the best film that Charlie has made and I love the beginning when he does his american accent.

Favourite song-
Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan. To be honest, I originally didn't like this song but I'm now completely obsessed! 

Random favourites-

Favourite item of clothing-
My new Star Wars Vans

Favourite Quote-
From the Joker

Website I've been using the most-
Tumblr
http://theartofbeinginvisible44.tumblr.com/


Thank you for reading, please comment if you too have liked the same things as me this August. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment