Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Liebster Award

I have been tagged by the wonderful blog Fairy Wishes and Marshmallow Squishes  to do The Liebster Award. Honestly I don't know all that much about it but here are the rules

1.Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 500 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions. 





11 Random Facts about me: 

1. My family have a poster of Dan Howell in our living room for some reason which is awkward when people come round sometimes. 

2. In Glee, my favourite character changes every episode. 

3. I've been to Manchester Comic Con for the past four years and I'd love to go to another somewhere else.

4. My birthday is on Bonfire night (5th of November) and I hate fireworks.

5. For four years my favourite Harry Potter film was the Chamber of Secrets for no reason at all, until I realised the Half Blood Prince is better. 

6. I learnt to ride a bike when I was nine and I loved it but I now don't own a bike anymore.

7. Three pages into The Perk of Being a Wallflower I cried.

8. If I could have any pet, it would definitely be a capybara.

9. Christmas is my favourite holiday.

10. I just finished writing my second book and my dream would be to have them published.

11. One of my favourite musicals is Little Shop Of Horrors.


Don't Burst my Bubble's questions:

1. Where is one place you want to go?
 Germany, I don't know why but I've always wanted to go.

2. How do you define love?
 Just click here  and you'll understand.  

3. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
 Thinking of new blog ideas at like 1 in the morning and writing them down. I find that weirdly exciting.

4. What's your favourite shop?
 Waterstones, I have no doubt about that one. 

5. Who's your fictional crush and why?
 Peter Parker (Spiderman) because he is quite possibly the perfect mix of geek and everything else amazing in a person.

6. If you could be a Disney princess or prince who would it be?
 I would probably be Rapunzel, only because I love her hair after it's cut.

7. What are three things you like about yourself?
 Is it bad if I can't think, I guess I like that my nails grow quite long and my hair looks okay sometimes. 

8. If you could have one magic power what would it be?
 I think I'd like to be invisible, I just really like the idea of walking around and not being noticed. 

9. Where are you happiest?
 Somewhere with good WiFi.

10. What do you want to do with your life?
 Honestly I have no idea, I never really feel like I can make any plans for my life when I 'm not completely sure how it's currently going. 

11. What's your favourite quote?
 We accept the love we think we deserve- From the Perks of Being a Wallflower

My Questions:

1. Who was the first and last person you subscribed to on YouTube?
2. What's your favourite series of books?
3. Three people who inspire you?
4. What age are you most looking forward to being?
5. If you had a year to live, what would you do?
6. What song is stuck in your head?
7. Favourite line from that song?
8. Who's your OTP?

9. Perfect holiday?
10. Do you believe in ghosts? 
11. What two things from your room would you save in a fire?

 Now I'm supposed to nominate 11 other bloggers who are under 500 followers but I actually don't know of any. The only bloggers who I would nominate would be Don't Burst my Bubble or Lou's World but they already did this. So I nominate anyone reading who is a blogger and would like to take part. Comment below if you decide to do it and let me know about your blog as I'd love to read more.

Thank you for reading. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment