Sunday 21 June 2015

All I Know Now Book Review

About a week ago I wrote a post about Carrie Hope Fletcher (which you can see here) and so today I decided I should write a review of her book. I'm quite a slow reader and All I Know Now only took about 10 days to read which is good, for me. And I found the whole book to be inspiring and one that I could just read over and over again.

When I first bought this book, I was so unbelievably happy because it's definitely the nicest looking book I own. The cover is so perfect, everything about it is so pretty and clean (if that makes sense). I just like looking at it. Also, the drawings done by Carrie are great.

My favourite chapters of the book were Making Friends, Hindsight, Losing What You Never Had, Journeys, Dreams Change, and The Past and Making Peace With It. These were the chapters that really stood out to me and I found especially inspiring. For me, Journeys had the most impact. It's only two pages long and the whole chapter talks about the fact that everyone is on a different journey in life. Sometimes your path will cross over or run along side someone else's but it will never be the same. This was particularly meaningful to me because it reminded me that I may go through the same experiences as others but will never feel the exact same way and change in the same way afterwards. I think this helped me to see more clearly that not everyone is going to see a situation the same why I do. 

 I would recommend All I Know Now because not only does it remind you of advice you'll have heard before but there are new, more helpful ideas. Carrie's way of writing is very informal and almost feels like you're watching one of her videos. I'd easily give All I Know Now five stars. 
 That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

5 comments:

  1. I love Carrie so much and I'm so proud that her book has been so successful. I'll have to read it too and it seems cool because its informal and chatty. Great post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It really is a great book xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your review. I've finished reading it (well, almost!) and you literally feel the same way that I do. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I'll do this soon x

    ReplyDelete