Friday 25 September 2015

Beau Bloggers

I would like to start off this post by saying sorry for being away for a few weeks. Between school, homework, my family visiting, and my Saturday job it's been a little crazy in my little world. When I'm not tired, I'm asleep so blogging hasn't been on my mind too much. And now I have a cold which sucks but at least I have time to write a post, finally. 
 Today I've decided to talk about Beau Bloggers which is a blogging community I'm part of that turned one with past month. 

Beau Bloggers was created by the wonderful Lauren and Izzy. There are now 65 of us and we're basically just a group of small bloggers. It's an amazing community and everyone is so supportive of each other. I wouldn't still be posting if it weren't for them. 

 You can find the Beau Bloggers here  if you'd like to join too. And you can see Izzy's video about it because she described the whole thing a lot better. 

I know it's only been short today but now I need to go and watch Merlin and eat cake. That's all for now, hope to see you next time. Bye

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the small blogging community but that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do now because it really is amazing

      Delete
  2. Aww I loved this little post and thank you so much for linking my video in :) You did a great job promoting Beau Bloggers xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm always happy to talk about the wonderful beau bloggers xxx

      Delete
  3. Really nice post. Just sweet, little but lovely. Take care,and hope you'll feel better soon. Take care also with your ur little bits in your life, it'll come together soon surely. Thanks fir posting, it was a nice read.

    ReplyDelete